Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

First of all I want to wish my Mom a Very Happy Mother's Day!! Then I also want to wish Miranda a Happy Mother's Day, this is her first mother's day as a mommy of two, and I also want to wish Nicole a Happy Mother's Day as well, since this is her first mother's day!
I hope that all Mommies out there have a wonderful Mother's Day! With each year that Kaitlyn and I have been together I feel even more close to my own Mom as we have shared quite a bit of what raising a child has in store. I really feel that the older Kaitlyn gets, the closer I will feel to my Mom!!
I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful Mom, and Kaitlyn is so very blessed to have a Mommy, "Mama", "Gammie", and "Mamaw" that all love her so very much!!


*Thank you Kaitlyn for making Mommy the happiest Mommy in the world!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment