Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello Everyone.....

I just thought I would update everyone on what is going on with us. Kaitlyn is growing up so fast, she knows her ABC's, and can identify her letters, she can count to 25 only missing 1 or 2 along the way, she is very observant and notice the smallest of details, she is looking and talking like such a big girl, and she loves to help me do dishes, clean, and cook dinner. Kevin just celebrated his second year at Lowe's, he continues to be way happier at Lowe's than he ever was at Burger King, he is a wonderful Daddy to Kaitlyn, and a wonderful husband to me. Then there is me, I work hard everyday to be the best Mommy and wife I can be, I am trying so hard to lose weight, I am enjoying the time I spend at home with Kaitlyn, and I am so thankful for all the blessings that I have in my life!! I have come the realization lately that I am a very simple person, I am no where near high maintenance. As long as I have Kevin and Kaitlyn, the love of my family and friends, and the overwhelming love of God, everything else is extra, and that makes me the luckiest person in the world!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl,

    You have SO got it altogether!!! Many people who are WAY older than you still haven't figured out the important things in life.

    I am proud of you!

    Love ya!
    Aunt Mary...who'll be seeing you in 3 months!

    ReplyDelete