Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Things Kids Say

Kaitlyn is always saying funny things and she remembers EVERYTHING. Her favorite sayings now are "it's freaking my out", "forget it", "I floated an air biscuit", and "I squeezed the cheese". The last two she got from watching weird science with me one time. Kaitlyn also remembers that I was pregnant for a short time in September/October, and occasionally mentions that "Meleah is having a baby brother soon and I am having a baby sister". It breaks my heart that I can't explain to her that a baby isn't coming, so I just tell her that hopefully sometime soon we will have a baby sister. Today she said "Maleah is going to have a baby brother soon and I am going to have a baby sister and I will rock her in the rocking chair, this rocking chair (pointing to the one in our living room)". Please keep praying that we get pregnant soon, every month that passes makes it harder and harder and I am losing hope!

3 comments:

  1. Don't ever lose hope. It will happen when it is suppose to. Just like it did with Kaitlyn.I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't lose hope, not for a second. God blesses us in His time...as I've come to find out. We're all praying for you, and hoping His time is SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're still praying for you! It will happen!

    ReplyDelete